Improving the quality of life for the residents of Henrietta continues to be the platform upon we stand. Working together as we continue to modernize town operations, increase accessibility and appeal of town parks and recreation programs, and remain business friendly while keeping taxes low is imperative.
So Let’s take a moment to recognize the work that Jack Moore has done.
- Has kept our town taxes low
- Added more than 1,700 Jobs to Henrietta
- Is Developing a Farmland Protection Plan
- Is working on creating the Henrietta Town Center, which incorporates:
- The Town Hall
- The Highway Garage
- The Henrietta Public Library (Please see the New Library website for details on the proposed library relocation)
- The Henrietta Recreation Center
- The Henrietta Court Building
- Renovations at the Veterans Memorial Park (595 Calkins Road)
- Created new walking trails at the Breese Park (108 Westcombe Park)
- Renovated the Heating & Cooling (HVAC) in the Henrietta Public Library
- Acquired 51 acres in 2015, and over 108 acres of open green space in 2016.
- Established an Agricultural and Farmland Protection Committee to help manage Henrietta’s long term Lang Use Plan.
There also will be a Supervisor Jack Moore Recognition Event on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at Gro-Moore Farms (2811 East Henrietta Rd). Refreshments will be served.